1. Where/How can i register?Register online here. (link) You can also call the Roswell Park Special Events Office at 716-845-8788 to register by phone or mail a completed registration form to: TOPS Markets/5K Race for Roswell Park Community Relations P.O. Box 1027 Buffalo, NY 14240-1027 Paper Registration Form [link to PDF]
2. Is there any entry fee?
Yes, pre-registration is $35. Day-of registration is $40. Student registration is $10. Kids 10 and under can participate for free.
3. Who qualifies as a student participant?
A student is anyone in school, including college. If you are in college, you must have a valid college ID.
4. Is there an age limit to participate?
No, everyone is welcome!
1. What are the age groups that receive prizes?
See age breaks on this page link
2. Is breakfast and/or lunch provided?
Yes. Breakfast and lunch will be provided for everyone.
Breakfast will be available from 7:30 a.m., when registration opens, until 9:30 a.m., when the races begin. Lunch will be available beginning at approximately 10 a.m., when the post-race party begins.
3. Where can I park?
Parking is available at the TOPS corporate headquarters. There will be signs on the day of the event to indicate parking.
4. What if it is raining on the day of the event?
The TOPS 5K/10K Run and Family Walk will be held rain or shine.
5. Are the courses certified?
Yes, both the 5K and 10K courses are USATF certified.
6. Is this a timed event?
Yes, both the 5K and 10K courses are chip-timed by Score-This!!!
7. Are dogs allowed?
For the safety of all of our runners and walkers, dogs are not allowed on any of the courses.
8. Are strollers allowed?
Yes, strollers are allowed on all routes. We just ask that those with strollers stay toward the back of the start line for safety reasons.
9. Can I walk the 10K?
For safety reasons, the only course available for walkers is the 5K.
10. Where can I find the race results?
Chip timing is provided by Score-This!!! A complete listing of race results, including participant times, will be posted onsite and at www.score-this.com.
11. Can I switch which course I’m running?
Yes, please use the contact form to let us know you would like to switch the course you are running. All course changes need to be completed by 9 a.m. on race day.
12. Is there a bag check?
A bag check is not provided at this event. Parking is close to the start and finish lines, so participants are encouraged to leave their personal belongings in their vehicles or with spectators.
13. Where does the TOPS 5K/10K Run and Family Walk take place?
The event starts and end at the TOPS corporate headquarters, located at 1760 Wehrle Drive in Williamsville, New York.
1. What are the age guidelines for the kids sprint?
Children between the ages of 5 and 10 are eligible to participate in the kids sprint.
2. What time does the kids sprint start?
The kids sprint will take place at 9 a.m.
3. Is registration required for the kids sprint?
TYes, we ask all parents and guardians to register their children on the day of the event in order to participate in the kids sprint. Registration for the kids sprint opens at approximately 8 a.m.